The PC Detective is a power full spy utility that monitors your PC logging all activity including websites visited, applications run, all keystrokes, chat conversations, Instant messages and regular screen captures all in complete stealth, so users will not be aware of it presence, enabling you to keep track on what your kids, spouse, employees etc are up to on your PCs. It is designed to be used on a standalone machine where all activity is logged for viewing at a later date or can be emailed at regular intervals for your viewing elsewhere. It also includes a popup blocker, website blocker & application blocker.
» version 2.9.3 - posted on 2005-05-05
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
The trial version can be used with no limitations for 14 days after which limitations will come into effect with the viewer. TPCL (Logger) will deactivate itself after 14 days and no longer run at all.
One registered copy of the Viewer may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. The PC Detective may be used according to the licence purchased. The viewer will only configure up to the amount users purchased.
BEFORE YOU USE THIS SOFTWARE, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
1. SCES Software grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, license to use this version of The PC Detective (the "Software"), in binary executable form.
2. SCES Software MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SCES Software SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY USER OF THE SOFTWARE.
3. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in SCES Software and/or its suppliers. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws, but not limited to, export control laws. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of SCES Software and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
4. In the event you use an illegal copy of the software or use false registration to unlock features of the software, SCES Software and/or its suppliers are not liable for any data loss, data corruption or miss behaviour of the program.
5. SCES Software OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (a) INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SCES Software HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (b) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES. THE Software is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Software could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). SCES Software and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
SCES Software, the SCES Software logo, The PC Detective and the The PC Detective logo(s) are trademarks of SCES Software.
Copyright (c) 2002 SCES Software. All rights reserved.